Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne owner at last !

Nattyboy

Finally found my car to replace the trusty old X3 and collected the weekend - Really great spec and very happy !

Sports exhaust tips are badly corroded (might try my luck with Porsche to see what they say!). Struggling to get all the servbice records from Glasgow OPC which is annoying. Also, probably a bit OCD but there is a very faint noise in the engine bay - nearest thing I can compare it too is blowing across the top of a glass bottle).

Attachments

• side_777.jpg
    side_777.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,419
  • rear_231.jpg
    rear_231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,419
  • interior_585.jpg
    interior_585.jpg
    640.7 KB · Views: 2,419
  • rear_interior_137.jpg
    rear_interior_137.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 2,419
Beautiful, love the pano roof, wish I got that!

I've had a lot of success with dealers and history. I've been fortunate to be able to pop in to have the book stamped but thats the most you will get. I initially emailed them, they confirmed they have seen the car and can stamp the book but since GDPR, can't do more than that.

Congrats on the new Cayenne, they are brilliant motors enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back