Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Porsche 911 Turbo Replacement Toy.

Boba fett

Magny-Cours
Hi guys, with the Porsche gone, I have been fannying around getting its replacement.

I know, I know its very Miami Vice, and a bit different to resale red, but I hope you like it.

Those windscreen wipers are gonna get some hammer. Has the wife put a curfew on it yet?

Alex said:
Those windscreen wipers are gonna get some hammer. Has the wife put a curfew on it yet?

LOL, do you mean wiping all the Gob off !!

Lovely :thumbs:

Different animal to the turbo??

Lovely car. Congrats on the purchase. Don't listen to Alex, where he's from the gob on Mondeo's :grin:
Enjoy in good health

Wow, you don't see many in white

I used to have a black one ....... be interesting to hear how you find the ownership experience compared to a Porsche from Joe Public :?:

I know they say If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything but I am struggling with a white 430!

jonttt said:
Wow, you don't see many in white

I used to have a black one ....... be interesting to hear how you find the ownership experience compared to a Porsche from Joe Public :?:

To be honest not many batted an eyelid to the Porsche, apart from those that knew and where into Porsche's, where interested, but with this you might as well be a celebrity, its constant, people video you, take photos, want to talk about it, are nice to you, and it stops people in their tracks, can be a bit much at times, but more importantly, you get let out of junctions !! 8) 8) 8)

Great car. Nice to see a different colour. They sound superb on full chat :thumb:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Lovely :thumbs:

Different animal to the turbo??

Indeed, you can do 10 mph in this and there is more drama and theater than the Porsche could ever achieve doing silly speeds !! You don't Arf pay for it though !! The Porsche is just made better, is probably more reliable, much cheaper to run and is a more of an everyday car, they are good but can be to good, and boring at the same time.

The noise this thing makes is just mental, and the way it makes you feel is just something else, I have done 3k miles in 2 months, I just want to drive it all the time. :thumb:

Re: 430

stichill99 said:
I know they say If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything but I am struggling with a white 430!

:sad:

No worries, no need to struggle though, its not for everyone. :thumb:

Re: 430

stichill99 said:

Oh? What colour is yours?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back