Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 997.2 4s Speed Yellow

In the past 5 years I think I've seen 1 x GTS , 1 x Turbo and 1 x Targa 4 for sale. With the Financial Crisis, what little 997.2's that were sold were , were ordered by the Blue/Black/Grey Brigade.
I lust after a 997.2 GT3 in Speed Yellow, good luck in your search

spongebob squarepants said:
Can't help but good luck and you have serious good taste, however rockin horse pooh springs to mind. Presuming your budget limits but there are some early 991's kicking about in racing?

Eg this one has the amazing X51 powerpack too. :worship: Seems a bit of a bargain as an OPC 991 4S.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...orsche-911-911-c4s-coupe-430ps-manual/9458829

Yeah I'm not sure many exist but I can only hope! That 991 is a good price but 1. it's ex silverstone track car and benn in band 6 rev range for 8 hours of it life, they are willing to put a 24 month warranty on it but I couldn't get the numbers to a level I was willing to go too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back