Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport V3 Controller - Nine Excellence

911Time

Suzuka
Just wanted to give a referral for Nine Excellence regarding supply of the DSC V3.

I've been looking at the DSC Sport controllers, to improve ride/handling on the PASM, since it was recommended to me here, back when I was considering a 997.

Since then I bought my 991 but have kept the idea in my head: The best price I could find was £1,194 inc VAT, from Adam at Nine Excellence - which is several hundred pounds less than some suppliers are charging, so I've just ordered a DSC V3 controller for my 991.1

I was in touch with DSC in the States to get a better idea of how their unit could help and from what I've read/seen in videos, the difference is quite marked, especially as the DSC controller increases the control range over what the factory supplied on PASM - the result being more suspension compliance in Normal and better wheel control in Sport/Sport Plus, so I look forward to seeing how it feels.

Details on the part from Nine Excellence here:

http://www.nineexcellence.com/upgrades/suspension/pasmupgrades/dscv3.html#enquirynow

HTH :)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back