Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brake pedal rubber

ste m993

Hi just purchase new brake pedal rubber with the metal insert in, genuine part. Cannot get the 2 lugs on the back into the slots! Any body changed their pedal rubbers, any tips to getting new one on ?

Steve

I just fitted a second hand set onto my 955 with the steel inserts, upgrading from the bottom-of-the-range full rubber numbers. It was a pain but I just used brute force and a bit of waggling whilst pushing extremely hard to get the bulk of the rubber through the 2 apertures. I then put my fingers round the back and used my nails to grip and pull any rubber through on the lug that hadn't passed by pushing it. Persevere and you will get there, it's just a bit fiddly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back