Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 previously listed on Pistonheads???

hobbes1303

Hi. There was a silver C4 listed on Pistonheads recently that was there for some time. I believe the price was £43,500 with a mileage of c. 91k and it's first image was in black and white taken in what looked to be an Alpine forest.... was it anyone's on here and did it sell....? If still available I could be interested....

I believe it sold, I asked about it a while back.

There is however a really good blue c2 on PistonHeads @£42,995 with 000's

Phib

Thanks for the reply. I've seen that one too. It's a beautiful car but unfortunately I'm just not a big fan of that shade of blue. I'm probably stupid to be so fickle on a car clearly as good as this one but I've waited a long long time to get into a 993 and I don't want to be thinking 'if only I waited for the one I REALLY wanted"

colour

Absolutely you should wait for a colour that you like. I waited for Polar Silver as really didn't like the blues and green that I had viewed. I wanted 1st choice Polar Silver 2nd choice Slate Grey 3rd choice Speed Yellow. I would have liked Riviera Blue but realised that was needle in haystack!

colour

Absolutely you should wait for a colour that you like. I waited for Polar Silver as really didn't like the blues and green that I had viewed. I wanted 1st choice Polar Silver 2nd choice Slate Grey 3rd choice Speed Yellow. I would have liked Riviera Blue but realised that was needle in haystack!

colour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back