Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally Out of Hibernation

Steve B

Monza
After working overseas for the majority of 2019 today was finally the day I'd been looking forward to - waking my C4S from 4 months of hibernation.

I checked fluid levels, unplugged the trickle charger and set the tyre pressures before treating her to a well deserved clean inside and out. Despite being garaged the whole time and being put away spotlessly clean the car always seems to come out dusty and dirty.

Then this afternoon I went for my first run of the year. It was so much fun; I'd forgotten how great this car is to drive. My original plan of a quick half an hour blast to check everything was in order but I eventually returned under the cover of darkness many hours later. Hopefully the first of many adventures to come this year.

:thumbs:

That first drive of the year is always awesome.

Looking good :goodjob:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back