Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 the Essential Companion by Adrian Streather

Tertius

Haven't been on here for ages ... hope you are all well.

Anyway I have a copy of Adrian Streather's MASSIVE 993 book that is going free after a clear out.

I would like it to go to A. a 993 enthusiast and B. Someone who 'knows" me.

So if you would like it and feel you qualify (which basically means you've been on the forum since Noah was a lad!) then post here or send me a PM.

I don't know you, I don't have a 993 either. I do have a copy of this book and it is great. Top man for spreading the love.

MC

Hi Tertius,

I don't know you either but your handle is Barcelona and I live in Spain so if you wouldn't mind sending it here I'd really appreciate it.

ATB :)

stuttgartmetal said:
Can I have it Tersh ?

:eek: You don't need it surely, with your spannering skills :dont know:

OK, stuttgartmetal wins on the "knowing you, knowing me" criteria. Send me your address and I will get it posted the most economical way possible, given the size and weight I am hoping there's a fourth class by packhorse option.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back