Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Two months into ownership of mk2 C2

996 Porkster

Two months now into my ownership of my C2 and absolutely loving it. Had a service recently by HR Motorsport in Hainault, Essex and very little remedial work required. Rear discs were scored, so changed them for Brembo variants. GSF had a 60% off deal so got them very cheap. Engine lid strut needs replacing, but quite easy to replace as a Diy job by all accounts. Mufflers are split at the seams on the PSE exhaust, but will see if it passes the mot before looking at remedial work on this.

Attachments

• tcjumt2t_115.jpg
    tcjumt2t_115.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,420
Isn't it nice when all happens without drama and the car does what it should do. I am two and a half years in to C2 ownership and all I can do is endorse your enjoyment. No expenditure other than consumables and servicing which is refreshing. Great car!

DITTO. Three years this month with new 996.1 c2 other than service costs and welding on a flex to repair my PSE no issues a joy to drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back