Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Ps2''s Good deal

Black-Adder

Silverstone
After looking for tyres over the winter and comparing prices I am off to get a full set of PS2's N3 from a well known American retailer. They currently have a great deal on four tyres, fully fitted and nitrogen filled for £559.00. I'm not sure how long the deal is on for but you can always order them for fitting later. I know some worry about the use of the air guns on nuts etc but if you ask them they will do it by hand and torque them up properly....worth a look if you are needing new shoes for spring!

Who is the well known American retailer please?

Ta

COSTCO, had them fitted yesterday on newly referbed rims and the guys done a great job, excellent service. The did comment saying wow we've got three Porsche's into today, must be the offer that's on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back