Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Centre Swindon - Dick Lovett - Very Impressed

911Time

Just wanted to say, how impressed I've been so far with Porsche Swindon - part of the Dick Lovett group.

The Sales Dept staff including specifically Haydn Lee and Matthew Collett handled my purchase of the C4S extremely well and were responsive, friendly and professional throughout.

The Centre Principal - Simon Lisemore and General Sales Manager - James Castle have also been in contact to ensure my satisfaction, which was a nice touch and goes a long way in proving to me that the good attitude flows from the top down.

I've also had dealings with their Service Dept - in particular Senior Technician - Kevin Allen (a fantastic guy - we had a wonderful chat about the engineering on the Le Man 924 Carrera GT and he's since resolved a hard to trace problem with a couple of rattles on my car and arranged a replacement of a faulty part all without any prompting from me - fantastic :thumb: ), as well as Graham/Mark Scholes booking my car in - all very confidence inspiring people.

The ladies on reception have also been pleasant and helpful and plied myself/partner and father with coffee and cake - couldn't want for more :wink:

So far I only have good things to say and hope that the positive experience continues. Having had some less than stellar experiences at other OPC's, in my opinion Porsche Swindon know how to do it right!!

Keep up the great work

:D :D :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back