Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED - Avant Garde Ruger Mesh

Milo72

Spa-Francorchamps
Long shot I know but if any one has or knows of anyone selling some I would like them.. many Thanks

I have had ruger mesh and vertini magics both really lovely wheels, but I sold the Ruger mesh about a year ago and have kept the vertini magics as they were imo slightly better .

Milo I would seriously consider the vertini's if 160dmb has a set. :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_3817_331.jpg
    img_3817_331.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 3,990
160dmb said:
Vertini magics close enough?

Yes - I'm looking for the deep dish look and it was always between these two.

Really interested if you have a set.

Phil 997 said:
I have had ruger mesh and vertini magics both really lovely wheels, but I sold the Ruger mesh about a year ago and have kept the vertini magics as they were imo slightly better .

Milo I would seriously consider the vertini's if 160dmb has a set. :thumb: :thumb:

It was seeing your cars that gave me idea Phil... taken a couple of little features from your cars, lower mirror wrap and wheels :)

Take it as a compliment :D

Milo72 said:
Phil 997 said:

It was seeing your cars that gave me idea Phil... taken a couple of little features from your cars, lower mirror wrap and wheels :)

Take it as a compliment :D

Thank you mate, make sure you put up some pics when you have finished the project :grin: :thumb: hopefully 160dmb will come back to you about the vertices , note you will need tuner bolts and a locking tool ,I got mine from projex :thumb:

Wheel paint on car at top of this thread!

Can anyone that knows tell me what paint finish this is? I saw simikar on a BMW the other day, although they were black they appeared silver in part from a certain angle?

Lee

Lee997 said:
Wheel paint on car at top of this thread!

Can anyone that knows tell me what paint finish this is? I saw simikar on a BMW the other day, although they were black they appeared silver in part from a certain angle?

Lee

Lee , which car pic are you talking about :?:

160dmb said:

Hello 160dmb - not heard back and wondered if I read your message wrong. Do you have a set you want to sell ?

Milo72 said:
160dmb said:

Hello 160dmb - not heard back and wondered if I read your message wrong. Do you have a set you want to sell ?

Milo have you PMed him mate as that should come up in his emails as a prompt that he has a message

Phil 997 said:
Milo72 said:
160dmb said:

Milo have you PMed him mate as that should come up in his emails as a prompt that he has a message

Yes I did.... :nooo:

Milo72 said:
Phil 997 said:
Milo72 said:
160dmb said:

Yes I did.... :nooo:

:thumb: :thumb:

Photos as requested -just one first to see if they are working!

Attachments

• img_0474_176.jpg
    img_0474_176.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 3,270

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back