Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2005 955 Front & Rear Parking Sensors

acer54

My front and rear parking sensors always show the first two red bars (from left to right) without any audible warning, the lights go out once I reach 10 mph and when I go below this speed they come on again.
"‹"‹"‹"‹"‹"‹"‹I've also drove right up to my garage door (2-3 inches from the door) and no change in the sensor lights on the dash and no audible warning either - has anyone else experienced the same problem and if so what was the fix? 

Hi, It will need plugging into a diagnostic machine and testing.

If a sensor has a short circuit it can pull the whole lot down as control unit cuts the power supply to all sensors.

Mike

sportsandclassic said:
Hi, It will need plugging into a diagnostic machine and testing.

If a sensor has a short circuit it can pull the whole lot down as control unit cuts the power supply to all sensors.

Mike

Thanks, it's in for some work on the 8th April, I'll have it checked then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back