Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Motoreasy Warranty

Sulz

Monza
Some of you may have read my warranty issues with Porsche already. I have to say I have not been impressed with the Porsche warranty /service so far.

It took 2 weeks to get a courtesy car from them and I was quoted a 6 week wait for a repair which was only expedited after I threatened to complain.

A friend of mine who has owned 911s for the last 40 years. He has had almost every variant in the last 40 years and recently recommended the Motor easy warranty .

They have quoted me £1400 for two years. All work carried out by OPC (it's cheaper to use their network)

Factoring the Inspection it's almost £1000 cheaper.

The warranty is transferrable.

The only difference is a £50 excess per claim. But even still I would need cost to 15 claims for it to be more costly than the Porsche one.

I hope to keep the Porsche for the foreseeable , has anyone any experience with Motoreasy?

thanks

Is there a maximum single claim limit or a total claim limit over the warranty period. :?:

No personal experience. Looking at the net there are a few bad reviews.
Some one will come up with their share of experience.

T8 said:
Is there a maximum single claim limit or a total claim limit over the warranty period. :?:

No maximum claim single or total claim.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back