Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2019 Macan interior

Seventy Seven

Barcelona
So, having got my wife to consider looking at a Macan when we replace the RRE next year, little disappointed that they did not replace the console 'buttons' as per the Cayenne and 992...?

Any thoughts or understanding of this?

Seventy Seven said:
So, having got my wife to consider looking at a Macan when we replace the RRE next year, little disappointed that they did not replace the console 'buttons' as per the Cayenne and 992...?

Any thoughts or understanding of this?

Cost I am sure is the main one. I've had a Macan with the new interior on loan the bigger screen is nice but when I got back in my 2018 car I didn't feel like I was missing that much TBH. When using something like Apple Car Play the part of the screen devoted to the App e.g. Waze is smaller than the full screen you get in my car. May be possible to change that though. The shoe of the screen doesn't reallly work with Sat Nav though...you don't want a large landscape screen you really want one with portrait orientation.

Is it possible that the Cayenne/992 dash is designed to work with the 48v system, which the Cayenne has and the 992 will get as and when the hybrid comes in?

If you like a nice interior, and you've had a RRE, does a Velar not appeal?

Thanks both.

We are going to see both tomorrow - Velar is similar interior to the new RRE and wife prefers the RRE/size, etc.

Will advise thoughts after checking out both the Macan and RRE tomorrow :)

So, surprisingly wife leaning towards the Macan...

We both liked the Evoque, especially interior, but exterior similar to existing and she is thinking of just getting something different.

Question - can you get a servicing package for say 3 or 5 years; or is it the fixed servicing prices at 20k miles/every 2 years?

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back