Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 4GTS Owner

AMS911

Trainee
Hi all,

Thank you for a warm welcome, as I had created a few threads prior to this to gain some valuable insight before completing my purchase.

So I am now a proud owner of an 4GTS which was bought through OPC Chester :thumb:

I also have a question for any GTS owners ... as both the OPC and I were unsure if there was a Grill which sits in front of the intercooler within the bumper? Please do let me know if anyone on here knows. Thanks

Attachments

• img_6656_365.jpg
    img_6656_365.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,857
  • img_6674_125.jpg
    img_6674_125.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,857
:welcome:

Stunning car!!

Love a GTS, especially in black. Congrats :thumb:

If you mean the centre radiator, then no grill.

Enjoy the car.

Lovely motor :thumb:

Cracking car - congrats!!!

There is no Porsche grille set for the GTS so as usual radiators are seen as consumable parts (minor point but it's just a radiator, not an intercooler as it's a normally aspirated engine).

I have the Zunsport set which takes about ten minutes to fit and looks like this....

Attachments

• img_8181a_2_164.jpg
    img_8181a_2_164.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,785
  • img_8180a_3_127.jpg
    img_8180a_3_127.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,785
squelch said:
I have the Zunsport set which takes about ten minutes to fit and looks like this....

Are they easy to "pop on and off"?

Good choice, looks like a cracking example :)

Looks great, congrats! :thumb:

Let's see some more pics....

Grum said:
squelch said:

They popped on with incredible ease - just clipping in with no drilling etc. I've not tried removing them, but I would think they'd pop out pretty easily too.

:welcome:

Gorgeous car :thumb:

squelch said:
Grum said:
squelch said:

They popped on with incredible ease - just clipping in with no drilling etc. I've not tried removing them, but I would think they'd pop out pretty easily too.

GTS is a fantastic car, and definitely worthy of the "hype"

congrats :thumb:

with regard to grills, if you're under OPC warranty, the dealer will likely throw a hissy fit, as they aren't standard. Zunsport are excellent, and there is usually a decent discount code floating around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back