Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Wheel Bolts & Locking Bolts - C4S

911Time

Suzuka
Hi all,

Haven't been on for a while, as I had no news but after years of waiting and months of searching, I may finally have an important announcement on the car front and have already started my 'To Do' list - part of which involves spacers but I'm struggling to find extended wheel bolts & locking bolts in black.

Just to confirm, (as this is my first 911) that the standard wheel bolts are M14 x 1.5 R14 with a 27mm thread?

If so and I'm looking to fit 7mm and 15mm hubcentric spacers (Eibach or H&R) then I'd need bolts/locking bolts with a c34mm and c42mm thread - right?

I can find extended bolts with these dimensions in chrome or silver zinc but am struggling to find suitable ones in black - the biggest headache being the matching locking bolts.

Any suggestions for good quality (10.9 grade steel) extended bolts/locking bolts finished in black chrome (or even black zinc) and where to buy them??

Many thanks in advance, Mark

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back