Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Spacers?

gilford

Spa-Francorchamps
I'm picking up my new (to me) C4s tomorrow :thumbs:

The seller has a set of wheel spacers which have been offered to me for £200, they are 7mm front and 15mm rear.

Are these worth having? Do they improve the drive at all and more importantly, will it invalidate my Porsche Warranty?

Cheers

Your car should come with 5mm spacers anyway. The extra width spacers which replace the standard fit items which are being offered to you will give the car a wider stance- it will look nicer filling the arches, its a common mod. Make sure you also have the correct longer wheel bolts as part of the price. They should not make the slightest difference to your warranty. If you are really concerned just swap them out before putting the car into a dealer for any work.

Enjoy your new car..

I am on the hunt for a new 991 at present myself.

Jungle

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back