Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

centre console paint/coat group buy 2019

Bund

Could those interested in having the centre consoles repainted by wicked stick their names down so we can see if we will get to 10.

This time round, 10 cc jobs will be £215.
(7 pieces make up the centre console deal)

The plastic around the bonnet and engine lid release switches by the seat look scratched so I may get those done but likely to get scratched again.

OP

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=116174&start=620&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Bund
Toddy2

Thanks Toddy2 confirmed. Just need to take the console apart 🤔
If anyone needs me to help co-ordinate I'm fairly local

Anyone know if I need to do any prep work for the scratches on the pieces?

toddy2 said:

No mate, just give it to them as it is, they will remove the soft touch finish in the prep process. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
toddy2 said:

No mate, just give it to them as it is, they will remove the soft touch finish in the prep process. :thumb:

Thanks Phil, that's good news that's what I like to hear :thumb:

Could those interested in having the centre consoles repainted by wicked stick their names down so we can see if we will get to 10.

The plastic around the bonnet and engine lid release switches by the seat look scratched so I may get those done but likely to get scratched again.

OP

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=116174&start=620&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Bund
Toddy2
jondrayton

jondrayton said:

OP

Bund
Toddy2
jondrayton
mrbirchall

1.Bund
2.Toddy2
3.jondrayton
4.mrbirchall

1.Bund
2.Toddy2
3.jondrayton
4.mrbirchall
5 wildej

1.Bund
2.Toddy2
3.jondrayton
4.mrbirchall
5 wildej
6. basildon993

1.Bund
2.Toddy2
3.jondrayton
4.mrbirchall
5 wildej
6. basildon993
7. Spike

Sorry, but, I am going to have to drop out of this....

1.Bund
2.Toddy2
4.mrbirchall
5 wildej
6. basildon993
7. Spike
8. Thefinn

Thread resurrection I know, but did the group buy go ahead? I am going to get my centre console and seat backs painted so just checking if everyone is happy with the finish and durability. Thanks

Peter308 said:
Thread resurrection I know, but did the group buy go ahead? I am going to get my centre console and seat backs painted so just checking if everyone is happy with the finish and durability. Thanks

All gone quiet, don't think we got the numbers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back