Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The end of the road for Matt Le Blanc

Alex

Nordschleife
Seems an understandable and genuine reason for MLB moving on.

In my opinion, MLB and team have managed to steady the ship, and hopefully the new series and the next one with McGuinness/Flintoff can maintain the upwards trajectory.

I think this current set-up is brilliant. Shame its coming to an end. Don't ask me about the new crew :nooo:

Just let it die a death, or replace MLB with a block of wood, same effect :?:

spongebob squarepants said:
Just let it die a death, or replace MLB with a block of wood, same effect :?:
Could always bring back Chris Evans, what have I said ?
please hit me with a block of wood.
MLB was ok :grin:

This idea that there's only Top Gear if it's Clarkson and tribe is ridiculous. I was disappointed with old TG for years. Middle aged men cocking around with moustache stuck on. So saying it should be 'left to die' I just don't get. It's like there's this unwritten rule there can only be one car show. Personally I'd rather have two or more even.

I was glad when they left and Chris Harris joined. I've enjoyed the current trio and it's a shame they're leaving. Hopefully they will find the next team to take it forward. I have no opinion of the two new people as I've only vaguely heard of them. Eventually they will realise that Chris Harris is the person to take it forward.

I don't watch the Grand Tour because I won't pay for it. But if you want to then great, now you have two shows to watch.

It's an over milked cash cow for Auntie Beeb.

The program becomes even more frivolous and merely a clapped out vehicle for second rate ' comedy' scriptwriters.

The next series presenter lineup promises to take the show even more stand-up. Chris Harris wasted in the current format and warrants better. :eek:ld:

G2 said:
alex yates said:
This just popped up in my Google motoring news feed. Some info on what they're up to in the new series starting tomorrow, as well as why MLB quit the show:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6695815/The-end-road-Gear-Matt-LeBlanc.html

Ok so reading the mail is strike 1.

But reading the FeMail section..strike 2 and 3 your outa here !!

I couldn't care what the source is so long as it's news worthy and not fake. I read whatever google chucks up at me if I want to read it. Guardian, Times, Telegraph, Mail, Independent. Even the Sun & Mirror at a push :grin:

Don't watch Top Gear any more. Load of 5hite imo. As said above, just let it die.
I do like Chris Harris and have always enjoyed his reviews. But the BBC are flogging a dead horse now. Leave it.
Caught up The Grand Tour last week. Much, much better imo

alex yates said:
G2 said:
alex yates said:
This just popped up in my Google motoring news feed. Some info on what they're up to in the new series starting tomorrow, as well as why MLB quit the show:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6695815/The-end-road-Gear-Matt-LeBlanc.html

Ok so reading the mail is strike 1.

But reading the FeMail section..strike 2 and 3 your outa here !!

I couldn't care what the source is so long as it's news worthy and not fake. I read whatever google chucks up at me if I want to read it. Guardian, Times, Telegraph, Mail, Independent. Even the Sun & Mirror at a push :grin:

:thumb: I only read one on a Sunday morning as I'm a traditionalist. Will be away for a bit....

Attachments

• e2eac710_b944_4e4a_bd58_bbb272bc5e61_977.jpeg
    e2eac710_b944_4e4a_bd58_bbb272bc5e61_977.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 8,782
Best paper ever! Could spend all day Sunday 'reading' that :oops:

:floor: :floor: :hand:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Don't watch Top Gear any more. Load of 5hite imo. As said above, just let it die.
I do like Chris Harris and have always enjoyed his reviews. But the BBC are flogging a dead horse now. Leave it.
Caught up The Grand Tour last week. Much, much better imo

How do you know if you don't watch it?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back