Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A friend's just sent me this eBay listing

Alex

Nordschleife
Wow, over 99kg of excess weight just in the wheels and seats when the wheels cost £5k!!! Are they made from gold?

MC

Those fat tyres probably contribute a fair bit of the extra weight?

I'll take the Recaro A8's please, you can keep the rest of Frankenstein!

C.

'I highly doubt that this car will be available for long"

😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry to disappoint big fella but I feel that you may be rather wrong! That is a terribly written and delusional advert!

maldren said:
Those fat tyres probably contribute a fair bit of the extra weight?

Wheels too, which is why the original wide bodied 993GT2 had bespoke 30 Bolt Speedlines with Mag Centres. :thumb:

The builder has gone above and beyond with the build, however they started with the wrong car IMO. Terrible advert and it would struggle at 58k, never mind 258k!

C.

I am sure I have seen this car for sale @ 65k ish on eBay.
:?: :?:

If object is to beat the petrol ban,why not just buy a 992 :dont know:

Terrible advert - reminds me of something....

Hang on what is this guy doing here? :bandit:

:floor:

Built to defeat London's ULEZ charge and petrol ban,

Wait...petrol ban... is it a diesel?

I like the way it is parked in front of assorted mid 80's new builds with faux timber frames. I wonder if the gates were locked?

It's probably a nice car but as a bitsa its overpriced and the advert is bad. I'd add some more methodical detail rather than hyperbole.

I particularly enjoyed finding out about exactly which towns in the U.K. will be placing restrictions.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back