Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

south wales tyre fitting - michelins?

michaelbbwalker

Trainee
got to work today and had a flat :( blew it up but the tyre place next to me said I need a new one (no surprise).

I would like Michelins, I have had Pilot Sport 2 before, are the newer ones Pilot Sport 4S ?

I have Pirelli P-zero on the car at the moment, I don't want to replace them so will I have to match both rears, I don't really want one Michelin and 3 Pirellis!

also can anyone recommend decent tyre places in South Wales who won't wreck my car in the process....

Same axle should have the same tyre AFAIK :dont know:

If you have a 4WD car then all 4 should be the same :thumb:

only 2wd, so would have to change both rears... having just spent nearly 1500 quid the other week on coolant pipes and other stuff, I don't fancy coughing up another 500 when both rears have plenty of tread left! just one has a big nail in it... so might stick another pzero on for now (even though they are horrible) :?:

nail in the shoulder, and it had been driven on while (very) low for a few miles, not fast but still looked a bit brown, they said it was bubbling on the inside (where I can't see conveniently).
either way I don't think I would risk it!

What size is it :?

Someone on here may have one lying around :thumb:

295 30 R19 - Pirelli P-zero - I would buy a spare wheel with a tyre on if someone had one! good thinking, I did browse the classifieds but couldn't see anything obvious...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back