Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 C2S

Frenchmeister

For sale my immaculate low mileage 997 C2S, Arctic Silver with extended black leather, hardback sport seats, Michelin pilot sport N marked all round (305 rears) full and complete service history 46031 miles, serviced every year for at least 10 years regardless of mileage, low temp thermostat, 3rd radiator kit, -15mm H&R with originals available, 38mm Gundo exhaust mod, GT3 smiley, GT3 brake ducts, brakes have done less than 1k discs, pads, wear sensors and fluid change, non sunroof manual with all the usual S extras, Xenons PASM, kept on a charger in a heated garage during winter, still smells new inside.
Run on Fuchs GT1 5/40 for years uses no oil and no issues, any inspection welcomed though I will be present.
Totally pampered and immaculate with no kerb marks, calipers as new, 5 or 6 small stone chips which would need pointed out, new screen in 2017.
Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for £24,600.
More details and pictures from [email protected] or 01946 830223 / 07799 620 381 evenings.
Based in Cumbria.
Genuine buyers your travel costs will be reimbursed if not as described :thumbs:

Jim,

I'd be buying this tomorrow if it was a cab! This has to be one of the best deals on here at the moment. Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

If anyone is looking for a decent car from a decent owner...then this is the one that is worth spending your money on :judge:

If it is not as described then I will donate the equal amount to Demort's Just Giving fund :thumb:

I don't know the car or seller but it certainly reads like a pampered example.

Since we are all donating though I'll happy contribute to the 'Get Zingers a new Collini stick" fund.
The poor soul is still on the old Collini 3000. Most people are using the Collini 5000 now, with Bluetooth connectivity and enough storage to save the data from the last 3 inspections.

A worthy fund indeed. :D

On a serious note, good luck with the sale Frenchmeister. It's tough out there but someone who appreciates an enthusiast owned car will no doubt jump on it. :thumb:

I'll donate to that :grin:

Good luck with the sale FM.
Reads like a lovely car and know you've owned a few years..

What's next another Porsche?

GLWS :thumb:

I agree , very nice car in the flesh.
What's up Jim?........got a new one or do you have something else in mind?

cheers
John

That car has car has been pampered more than driven. :thumb:

Marky911 said:
I don't know the car or seller but it certainly reads like a pampered example.

Since we are all donating though I'll happy contribute to the 'Get Zingers a new Collini stick" fund.
The poor soul is still on the old Collini 3000. Most people are using the Collini 5000 now, with Bluetooth connectivity and enough storage to save the data from the last 3 inspections.

A worthy fund indeed. :D

On a serious note, good luck with the sale Frenchmeister. It's tough out there but someone who appreciates an enthusiast owned car will no doubt jump on it. :thumb:

:grin: Can't believe they bought out a new Collini, you'll be telling me Jonttt has new rose tinted specs next :eek:

Fella's thanks for the kind comments, 5 cars now and 2 others in the household, I like to keep them all immaculate, this costs time and money, decided something had to give as a fair chunk of my wage and time goes into keeping them, I may struggle to get a sensible price for some of the others as other cars are advertised at half the price I would be looking for 330i M Sport touring would not leave the drive unless I had near enough 5k in my pocket loads on file bay at a Aurtenetxe of the price, not mint 3 owner local cars with original bill of sale and a rare manual.......but there you go.
Last year the 911 only had an occasional local trip on sunny days and that was just to get the fluids warmed up and the brakes used......lack of use.
If it sells, the interest only part of my mortgage will get paid off.
Keeping my 944 Turbo and will still be regular on here
:thumb:
A coupl of year down the line and the new shape Cayman appeals, don't shoot me.
Top and bottom of it is that it's going nowhere unless I get a good price, which may be too cheap.
Laters Dudes :wink: :salut:

sounds lovely, GLWS, someones going to get a lovely motor here!

kas750 said:
That car has car has been pampered more than driven. :thumb:

Not tempted? :lol:

It has been let go, but only when fully warm and not from low revs, you just have to as the noise from it is epic over 4K "............officer :cop:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back