Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 C2S Sport Design alloy wheels

johnt993997

Hi all,

I will be selling these wheels very soon, so before they go on to various online auctions / classifieds, I thought I'd see if any one of you lovely helpful people want them!
They look stunning with the black centres and polished rim, a strong look, and in fact they look very different to stnadard sport design rims without this finish (my friend has them in all grey on his cayman, and they look like different wheels!)
They're in good condition, I can provide more detailed pics on request, and will take some proper ones when they're off the car (hopefully in the next week).
They do have tyres on them, but they're a mixture so unless its a 'short term set' I think its better to consider them as rims only.
Correct centre caps included.

I'm thinking of listing for around £1200, but with no fees and lower hassle (educated crowd!) on here, I'll be more flexible on price, so if you're interested please get in touch via PM.

I will double check these once I have the wheels off, but believe they're;
F: 8J x 19 ET 57
R: 11J x 19 ET 67

Many thanks

JT

Attachments

• s_l1600_10_370.jpg
    s_l1600_10_370.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 2,287
  • s_l1600_9_196.jpg
    s_l1600_9_196.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 2,287
Morning all,
Price drop to £950
I've got better photos and more details if anyone is interested.
Please pm me.
Thanks

The width are offset are written by the valve on these.

Now sold, cheers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back