Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ECP supplying genuine parts

Alex

Nordschleife
My mechanic has just called me with an update on some work he's doing. He was quite surprised as he ordered a water pump and window regulator from ECP and when they delivered them, they were genuine Porsche parts. Didn't know ECP did that, neither did he?? :dont know:

You can order most PET parts from ECP. They have a dedicated chap (ex parts guy at OPC Reading) at their Wembley office. I bought a 996 GT3 bumper from ECP at half the cost of the identical part from Porsche - turned up in a Porsche box too!

I don't know if the service is available to the general public; I ordered on a trade account.

alex yates said:
My mechanic has just called me with an update on some work he's doing. He was quite surprised as he ordered a water pump and window regulator from ECP and when they delivered them, they were genuine Porsche parts. Didn't know ECP did that, neither did he?? :dont know:

That's good to know Alex :thumb: planning to replace my water pump in the near future!

I'll remember that one :thumb:

:thumbs:

Make sure you order from their sister company carparts4less, they carry almost all the same parts at significant discount compared to ECP prices and they regularly have special offer discount codes.

I ordered some parts recently and they were genuine Porsche parts that were just missing the Porsche logo on the packaging. Rest of the package was identical to the Porsche packaging including the anti-rust plastic bags etc..

https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/

I always use cp4l but this was my mechanic. He gets a good discount so I can't complain.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back