Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 brake discs & pads wanted - best place to buy?

MNC911

Hi guys

M-O-T this morning, only an advisory - inner front disks faces slightly corroded (common as we all know)

Where's the best place to get a new Original Equipment set & pads apart from OPC.

Car is coming to end of warranty so I can either go down the O.E.M route and takes my chances on repairs or buy O.E. and renew the Porsche Warranty. To be fair that warranty has been a god send.

Thanks

Matt

On the 997.2 I believe Sebro discs are indistinguishable from Porsche OE discs, in that they're made by Sebro. You should be able to source them for around £100 per disc, usual suspects all worth a look, Eurocarparts usually competitive.

I sent eurocarparts a message and they don't supply original parts, only aftermarket items to the same size etc. However in the same response they did say if I supply part numbers they can see if it is a possibility to buy in and resale

I think these are the disk part numbers L/R hands 99735140101 & 201

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back