Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

View threads you posted in

PGD

Silverstone
Is there a way of viewing all the threads you've posted in as a list?

Other forums have it but I can't find it on here. It's handy to have, when someone may have replied to your comment you can go to the thread without looking through others.

Click on the profile tab below your post (next to the 'send pm' tab) and it will give you the option to 'find all posts' made by you. Click on that and you'll get the list you're looking for.

Sorry, but I can't see where you mean

If you look on this thread, at the bottom of your post there is a button called profile....

That will take you to this page.

Then click on the 'show all posts by' button under the post count.

You can also do it using the search function, to search by author and display as topics rather than posts.

MC

On other platforms when you view new posts you can see threads that you have previously replied to

Ah thanks MisterCorn. Though I was hoping for a list of the threads which I've posted in, which have been replied to since my last visit. Much like a forum view really

must admit i do use that function more than i do anything else on other forums
and would appreciate it here :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back