Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cruise into North Wales today

FZP

So I finally get why people bang on about North Wales for driving. I'd previously thought it was good, but after today's run out to Portgmadog and back via Bets-y-coed from my place near MCR airport I now think it's outstanding.
The landscape was truly dramatic, the roads flowing and traffic light. Although the run of encountering peanut hot hatch drivers in Wales with something to prove continues. :roll:
All in all a great day, and something to re run when the weather is warm, sunny, dry and sans Mrs P :grin:
A couple of pics from when the sight was dramatic and not rainy

Attachments

• 20190113_152624_1600x1200_356.jpg
    20190113_152624_1600x1200_356.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 3,101
  • 20190113_152606_1600x1200_138.jpg
    20190113_152606_1600x1200_138.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 3,097
:thumb: :thumb:

I take it you don't want the missus there so you can join in with the Welsh tradition.

alex yates said:
:thumb: :thumb:

I take it you don't want the missus there so you can join in with the Welsh tradition.
I'm calling ignorant foreigner card on this one. Is it something to do with with walking sheep to the cliffs edge?

:yes:

Make sure you wear your wellies. Once you shove their hind legs in your wellies, they can't run off :grin:

Days like that are great. I'm finding it a bit greasy out there at the moment.

Not ventured over to wales in the Pork yet. - see any 'traffic safety' officers?

Not a sausage. The only thing I came across was I went down a random road with Average Speed Cameras. Given the weather and having summer tyres I wasn't upset in the slightest.

I want to get over there with the Pork and the Colnago, need to get that done.

alex yates said:

Make sure you wear your wellies. Once you shove their hind legs in your wellies, they can't run off :grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

ssheep.gif

South wales...brecon beacons ain't too shabby either 😎😎😎

Driving in North Wales on a Sunday ....... I hope the dash cam vigilantes weren't about ....... I will never be going back there ........ :( :nooo:

madalaa said:
Driving in North Wales on a Sunday ....... I hope the dash cam vigilantes weren't about ....... I will never be going back there ........ :( :nooo:
Are you saying some jobsworth with a dash cam rumbled you to the police

alex yates said:

Note to self: make sure you brush up on your cliched Northerner joke to respond to any future posts from Alex.....

Mike

PS - you forgot to add the bit about remembering the velcro gloves....

:grin: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back