Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne Turbo 958 Wheel alignment

baldguy

I've read across a few posts about the Toe in Porsche put on the 958 Cayenne which leads to them scrubbing the tyre edges, do people recommend to get this toe in dialed out by a decent wheel alignment company? if so recommendations around the M4 Berkshire or localish area...

Cheers as always!

Had the alignment done yesterday on the Turbo at Wheels in Motion Chesham... well known at knowing how to set any vehicles geometry up Tonys your man....

Now many of you know I bought this car from a London OPC and I will never buy from a dealer again... the things that I've had to get done and do i think should have been checked and rectified as you pay premium for these cars at a dealer.....

Anyway the geometry was all over the place and in essence crabbing all over the road... toe, camber etc etc all needed changing both ends....and I'm about to put 1ks worth of tyres on this....

Now all done and £160 lighter it'll not kill my new tyres no thanks to the shitty OPC....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back