Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Moshammer Ducktail

SGH

Does anyone have or has had one of these Moshammer Ducktails, I am thinking of getting one they have on offer until 24th Dec.

Attachments

• 997_ducktail_oberseite_800x400_303.png
    997_ducktail_oberseite_800x400_303.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 5,864
No idea but it looks good! Do you know what material it is made with?

What sort of price are they asking? I know their stuff can be a bit on the steep side.

They say....

"Our products are made out of HPC (High Performance Composite). This material is also used in yacht construction. Its very light and stable. "

With discount and delivery 848 Euros.

As I said on the thread Pzero posted , quality seemed very good when I looked at them at Dinslaken , and given that it seems the 3 options for a decent ducktail seem to be
1/ buy OE classic ducktail but have to sell the house and kids for that
2/ buy the RPM carbon one £1800 lovely but expensive
3/ buy the moshammer ducktail for euro850

to consider the RPM carbon one is the whole engine bay lid with the ducktail built in the moshammer one is a replacement for the pop up section only and is composite material so probably a duraflex type material.

:thumb: :thumb:

that does look lovely in that pic I have to say. go for it!!

sadly i have front and rear bumper to paint as well as lower centre console, a service, MOT (feb 2019) and I think some new coffin arms to sort out as would be all over that.

Nice and for 848 seems decent price :thumb: life's so boring without s ductail

spongebob squarepants said:

Especially if you're a duck :floor:

jl-c said:
spongebob squarepants said:

Especially if you're a duck :floor:

Or a 911 :grin:

Seen a few more pictures and the vents look too small, jury still out on this one.

Attachments

• 48390134_2235309419847691_2801968034627977216_n_116.jpg
    48390134_2235309419847691_2801968034627977216_n_116.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5,712
SGH said:
Seen a few more pictures and the vents look too small, jury still out on this one.
they do on this picture, but they do appear to be a similar size to the stock GT3's ?

SGH said:

I guess thats due to having to build it into the pop up section of the boot lid, but IMO unless your planning to make a sport classic replica whats wrong with it its still a nice ducktail and a little different :thumb:

SGH said:
"Our products are made out of HPC (High Performance Composite).

Sounds like it might be fibreglass to me! Composite is just a catch all description for anything made from more that one material, not that there is anything wrong with fibreglass if it is made properly!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back