Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 Porsche Approved Used...

squelch

Imola
I see Porsche has added the 992 to the Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car Locator website. I wonder what the first used one will be and how it's priced...

It'll surely be the dealers listing their demo cars on or about list price won't it?

The first used 992's have appeared on the Porsche Approved listings...

There's a Carrara White Carrera S with 999 miles for £110.9k and an Agate Grey Carrera 4S with 1500 miles for £125k.

I wonder how those prices compare to their list prices.

(As Disco rightly predicted they are both Demo cars and the ads state "Please note that as this is a demonstration vehicle, the mileage is subject to change")

When i bought my 991.2, it was cheaper to buy a new car than a demonstrator or year old used car... demand was that people were wanting one straight away, rather than waiting for the build slot and manufacture process... each to their own. I don't expect any bargain demonstrators.

I had similar years ago with an Audi TT. I sold it 1yr old and 18k miles almost for the same i paid new, i lost £250 in depreciation. It was practically a free car.

6appeal said:
I don't expect any bargain demonstrators.
Indeed, I thought the prices looked strong. And I guess the first few on the market will always be strong money.

JZM have a 992 S coming in shortly too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back