Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 gt3 club sport advise

Kettmark

As above. Looking at the white gt3 cs for sale at NK Sports & Prestige. Up for £77999.
I will post a link to ad when I get on my computer for ease of viewing.
Think it may have been for sale for some time & elsewhere previously.

Anyone offer any background or viewed it?

Kettmark said:
As above. Looking at the white gt3 cs for sale at NK Sports & Prestige. Up for £77999.
I will post a link to ad when I get on my computer for ease of viewing.
Think it may have been for sale for some time & elsewhere previously.

Anyone offer any background or viewed it?
Google the reg numbers that it has worn and also the vin number.

Indeed, previously a forum member's car and been for sale for over a year (initially with another dealer). It was discussed here:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1356865&highlight=#1356865

Although it's been advertised for sale for the last 14 months it looks like it's accumulated an additional couple of thousand miles since selling at BCA so I think I'd want a fresh rev range report and inspection / service. It's certainly one of the cheaper, or possibly the cheapest, Clubsports so go in eyes open.

Be interested to hear feedback if you go and view it. :thumb:

Read through the original post and the previous owner states that every panel except the spoiler & roof had been painted. Gulp.

Why don't you pm the old owner for their ownership experience, I'm sure they can answer all your questions without prejudice as it's not longer their car.

Kettmark said:
Read through the original post and the previous owner states that every panel except the spoiler & roof had been painted. Gulp.

Why Gulp?
What were you expecting on 10-11 year old car with this mileage? This car has done some miles and they do pick up chips quite easily + gravel rash on front and rear arches. My car sure has over the years and will be respraying at some point soon. If car straight then could be a good bargaining point?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back