Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

986 A/C compressor lead - where does it plug?

Stoo.c

Afternoon all. I have just put the engine and gearbox back into my 986 S after doing a pair of head gaskets and I've bolted the A/C compressor back in but I cant for the life of me remember where the little electrical connection goes. I realise its the power signal for the A/C clutch but cant seem to find the other end of it.

Somebody please put me out of my misery and remind me where the lead plugs in.

Many thanks

The lead from the compressor has a spade connection on it .. the lead from the harness has a clear plastic sleeve over it .. it should be run out of the harness o/s/r .. wire colour i think is green .

Image is not your car but shows what it looks like ..

Attachments

• capture_dcran_2013_03_23__075101_154.jpeg
    capture_dcran_2013_03_23__075101_154.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 3,618
Ahhh yes that rings a bell - I'm hoping I can find it easily enough with the compressor bolted back in. Thanks a lot.

Managed to get it plugged in yesterday - thanks Iain. Just needs fluids and an exhaust and we'll see if this engine is finally going to run.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back