Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New whip pics

crispostorko

Went and got a Boxster 981 GTS manual.

I absolutely love it.

Attachments

• 2_649.png
    2_649.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 2,656
  • untitled_749.png
    untitled_749.png
    729.7 KB · Views: 2,656
Gorgeous, well done.

Me and a serial GT car buying mate had the pleasure of thrashing one around the Porsche experience centre a couple of years ago.
We were there to drive the GT4 but both concluded that on a sunny day (which it was) with the roof down, you don't need anything more than a 981GTS.

Enjoy. :thumb:

ragpicker said:
Superb! Looks lovely!

How is it to drive? Did you get a bargain due to the time of year?

Got an absolute bargain.

I've had many cars (TTS, Audi S5, Golf GTI) and this is by far the most fun to drive. Not to mention it has literally every optional extra on the planet.

The best bits about it? It's gearbox (manual) rev matching thing, and the exhaust pops when you let off the gas... :O

Looks the business, what are those black bits on the bonnet? Got some vents in black is it? Not seen them before...

The return of Marty Wild said:
Looks the business, what are those black bits on the bonnet? Got some vents in black is it? Not seen them before...

Aftermarket fake plastic vents the previous owner put on. Each to their own i guess.. everybody has their tastes.

Taking them off soon.

crispostorko said:
The return of Marty Wild said:

Aftermarket fake plastic vents the previous owner put on. Each to their own i guess.. everybody has their tastes.

Taking them off soon.

:eek: I hope they are only stuck on and do not damage the paint.

Other than that a really lovely looking car :grin:

Thought I'd not seen them on other Boxxy GTSs.

That's not 'OEM+' in the slightest, need to go 8)

:welcome:

Look like Cossie vents 8)

Glad you got a bargain, well done :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back