Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche destroyed in Paris Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZP

Zandvoort
I can't stand it when I see this kind of thing. It could be a £2000 Fiesta or this blokes 911. Makes no difference when it's their pride and joy.

Cretins

I have just foughr my way thru those prats to get hime fron southern france. They are a bunch of anarchist troublemakers. Many are the usual dreadlocked unemployables. ***** the lot of them. Anyone should have the right to demonstrate but not to eff about with other peoples property or lives. I am fed up with the french and think that perhaps with hindsight we should have left france with the germans!!

Its a shame cos not all French are like that and most the trouble makers are up north (bit like here :grin: )

You are quite right Alex. And as the old joke goes, one of my best and dearest friends is French! She would not want to read my last post. But if they are not blockading calais, or setting fire to truck loads of Welsy lamb, they seem determined to eff about with other peoples lives and livlihoods! Well cheesed off with them!
Rick

I have a lot of friends in the south. Some of them are mortified and disgusted with whats going on.

Shameful, interesting to see just how flat and seamless the bottom is mind.

alex yates said:
Its a shame cos not all French are like that and most the trouble makers are up north (bit like here :grin: )

:eek: How very dare you ALEX!.........I resemble that remark.... :grin:

p.s. (It's a pity it didn't explode while they were on top of it.....)

segart said:
Well cheesed off with them!

We'd 'Brie' in a better place without them :dont know:

But you've gotta take the gouda with the bad :nooo:

*****, would the cars poor owner be insured as it is an act of civil unrest :?:

The problem is that they know that they will get away with it. The French government will huff and puff and then it will all be sorted by Xmas.

Hamster75 said:
*****, would the cars poor owner be insured as it is an act of civil unrest :?:
I'm not sure how French Insurance works but if it were here the poor owner of the car would have to pay the excess and then limped with carrying around the extra cost of Insurance for 3 years because they made a no fault claim.

Not cool, my only problem with civil unrest is always and I mean always hit people who a victim too, why they do not go to the streets where "government workers" live and destroys everything.

Now I have to login to copart France and look for this porsche as it will be easy fix :)

77szymon said:
Not cool, my only problem with civil unrest is always and I mean always hit people who a victim too, why they do not go to the streets where "government workers" live and destroys everything.

Now I have to login to copart France and look for this porsche as it will be easy fix :)

The point I suppose is that the planned fuel tax increase would affect the owner of the 991 less than the yellow-vests.

To a revolutionary, the government are in the control of, and run for the advantage of, the elite. And what better symbol of the elite than a 991 Cabriolet!

It's always the Army of the Great Unwashed that seem to stir the pot. What they're doing is illegal and should be dealt with in the appropriate manner. If I were to to walk outside and do what they did to my neighbours car, I hazard a guess that I'll be wearing a lovely pair of bracelets thanks to Cheshire's finest.
It did make me laugh to watch them try and stand in front of a water cannon. First shower they've probably had since April. I bet they were nice and ripe too. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back