Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Let's see some of your other or previous aircooled chariots!

tyinsky

I'll get the party started.

Past:
1303 and C2, both manual :dance:

2uhu05y.jpg

xodwmb.jpg

Present:
C2S (3.8)
16krfkm.jpg

jug3zd.jpg

SrPAKMr.jpg

Doesn't half come in handy and many times gets you from A to B quicker than a 911 :grin:

my other air cooled ride!

Attachments

• img_5412_190.png
    img_5412_190.png
    642.2 KB · Views: 4,865
  • img_5412_190.png
    img_5412_190.png
    642.2 KB · Views: 4,865
How a 1969 911T ended up on a Y-Reg is beyond me. Imported in 1983 at the height of red braces and Guards Red in the City culture. Moved it on for a few extra bob. Jonttt would have been proud of me as rose tinted specs weren't needed in those days. :bandit:

Car was a bag of shiote, leaked and took on plenty of water, heating u/s, very iffy steering in the wet.

Pulled birds a treat though
boobies.gif
until their knickers got wet (but not from the way I intended :roll: )

7hGdMonm.jpg

Zingari said:
boobies.gif

:floor:

:worship:

Mark w said:
my other air cooled ride!
img_5412_190.png

Love this. Always liked the idea of 'wild camping' and being a pikey for a few weekends a year, parking up by the ocean and hearing the sea/rain tucked up sleeping in the back but have never been able to get over the not being able to have a shower and worse still not being able to take a 5hit. I know people say "just go in a pub or McDonalds" but to me that just sounds barbaric. Having to time when I go, deal with environments that have piss on the floor and so on.

kas750 said:

Love this too. These used to be built in Woolwich in SE London if I have it right?

Zingari said:
boobies.gif

7hGdMonm.jpg

You don't strike me as the type of gentleman who dates ladies who wear knickers?

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back