Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Detailing near St Neots

Rr1

Trainee
Purchased my first 911 at the weekend and feel the right thing to do would be to get it detailed, paint correction and a coating of some sort for no fuss cleaning going forward.

Any recommendations?

I recommend gtechniq Crystal Serum Light and Exo ceramic coatings.

Phenomenal beading, and longevity. Speeds up the weekly wash no end (<1hr).

No more waxing either.

I got mine done at a non-certified detailer, with 2-stage machine polish, for £500. including glass But not wheels.

HSC911 said:
St Neots :dont know:

You're only 2 mins from me :drink:

and 3 minutes from me :)

I will give him a ring, also seems detailyoureyecandy and have good reviews

I am just outside St Neots in Great Paxton.

HSC911 said:
You guys thinking what I am thinking :?:
Strippers and beers :hand:

had a quote for £850 for a paint correction 4 day process with alloys and leather cleaned and protection and a G-Techniq ceramic coating to paintwork? the guys seem pretty confident they can get it looking great but wanted to compare pricing????

Rr1 said:
i tried calling and the number is not in service and it doesn't look like the website is active as there are no products???

I will see if I can get hold of him another way :thumb:

FZP said:
Strippers and beers :hand:

:worship:

Hell yeah...you coming :?:

:grin:

I'm in Little Paxton!! :bye:

I am Great Paxton so just down the road!

I don't suppose you have used anyone locally for paint correction and detailing?

No not yet....car's at Dove House in Rushden at the moment getting some work done on the brake system!!....will need to get it detailed after the winter if I can find somewhere close by. Will ask the guys as Dove House if they ca recommend anyone when I pick the beast up!!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back