Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Body Styling - Morshammer

FZP

I came across these guys last night and thought I'd share as they seem to do a nice and simple solution to non aero front lips and side skirts for narrow body cars

https://moshammer.com

I'd have to see them with my own eyes before purchasing but on the basis of the pic, I like it

Attachments

• fb_img_1541574148908_475.jpg
    fb_img_1541574148908_475.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 3,639
Yeah very nice.

Not sure on the wannabe RS aero bits, but the sills, splitter and defused are very nice.

Looks mega pricey though, especially vs the high euro. Any idea of costs?

I've sent a quote request for the front splitter and sides. I'll let you know

FZP said:
I've sent a quote request for the front splitter and sides. I'll let you know

I wouldnt waste your time, their prices are stupid high like they want a "Get Rich Quick Scheme" with their kits!!

But would be good to see your results!!

J

€1400 for front lips and sides. That price is excluding tax and shipping. :what:
That's a no from me

FZP said:
€1400 for front lips and sides. That price is excluding tax and shipping. :what:
That's a no from me

Hahahahahaaa, i did say, i enquired about the 991 rear bumper airvent that the gt3 has and they said it wont fit a 997, i said to my self i can fit anything i want, but they were asking, before tax and shipping something like 400e so naturally i said SOD that!!

Cheers

J

What alternatives are on the market they are subtle like this kit (lip, sills & diffuser) and don't break the bank?

They emailed me back and said I could have it for €1050+. It still makes iit more expensive than Porsche for similar products.
It's the first product I've seen for the narrow bodied cars that looks half decent

I don't like mods normally , but these look quite natural on the 911...

Like !

So what do we think is a realistic price for the lip and skirts?

I had a good look around there stand at dinslaken. I can confirm that although very pricey the quality is very good and time has been taken to make their parts look quite OE and not just a bulky bolt on item. I was very taken with their 997 front wing louvres

Phil 997 said:
I had a good look around there stand at dinslaken. I can confirm that although very pricey the quality is very good and time has been taken to make their parts look quite OE and not just a bulky bolt on item. I was very taken with their 997 front wing louvres

:agree:

Phil 997 said:

Any idea or did they mention if these were functional?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back