Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Leather Steering Column Cowl Part No.?

DRZ911

Any idea of the part number for a black leather steering column cowl with platinum grey stitching (with cruise control stalk on left and multi-function stalk on the right) ? Want to do an upgrade.

Dealer says part number doesn't exist but the part has been on option on Gen 1 and 2 cars for some time.

Attachments

• porsche_steering_column_leather_991_981_leather_option_xns_431x399_298.jpg
    porsche_steering_column_leather_991_981_leather_option_xns_431x399_298.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,873
i have this item fitted to my 991.2 GTS that i collected at the end of May, i just checked my purchasing invoice and the only part no / ref i can see is the following:

"Interior Leather "XNS" Steering column casing in leather £231.00"

not sure if this helps at all?

basilbrush said:
i have this item fitted to my 991.2 GTS that i collected at the end of May, i just checked my purchasing invoice and the only part no / ref i can see is the following:

"Interior Leather "XNS" Steering column casing in leather £231.00"
Thank you for the info. :lol:

The OPC says the generic leather part retails at about £900 as a spare, so certainly pays to spec it from new. :nooo:
However, they cannot yet give me a part number for one with platinum grey stitching. Will do a bit more delving.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back