Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Early magnesium crank case

Richard.fry.911

I am certainly a newbie to this forum but I have some news that may excite some enthusiasts.

A friend of mine has an early magnesium crank case which is belived to be from 60s/70s. As far as I know I believe it is the 2.0.

I have briefly had a read about thre production of the magnesium engines and I have a basic knowledge of the years of production and the cars that they came in.

Finally the reason for my post. It is in the interest of the owner to gain some more knowledge of the items that he has (he has some other early Porsche parts/wheels) and then maybe even put them in touch with someone that may put them to better use than being sat in storage.

I will try and post the crank case numbers as soon as I can and if anyone has any information that can help or point me in the direction of someone that can help, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks
Richard

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back