Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche classic suspension - 993

pierrebear

Evening gents,

Has anyone checked this out yet? https://www.porsche.com/internation...uineparts/producthighlights/shockabsorber993/

Bilstein appear to have been Porsche's manufacturer of choice. I dare say these have got OPC tax added though - anyone know if they're similar to any of Bilstein's other offerings? Anyone tried it?

I was looking for Konis with M033 springs but wouldn't mind more info re this if anyone has gone that way?

Cheers,

Pierre

Ah great - thanks, cableguy! Should have known it would be covered off already!

Might look into Bilstein B8s then haha!!

pierrebear said:
Ah great - thanks, cableguy! Should have known it would be covered off already!

Might look into Bilstein B8s then haha!!

I went the B8 route. Firm, planted and very confidence inspiring on the fast North Yorkshire roads I drive frequently but not ideal on potholed town roads... your fillings may fall out. ;)

C.

I have the Classic suspension on my car. More than happy with it. I am not a driving God, so can't compare and contrast with other options.

Millomboy said:
I am not a driving God, .

You're too modest . . .!
:D

Millomboy said:
I have the Classic suspension on my car. More than happy with it. I am not a driving God, so can't compare and contrast with other options.

At least you know it all works together and approved, good option for a Targa too :thumb:

Trev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back