Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

near side rear rubber mud guard? Part ID

NLW73

Albert Park
hi folks

previous owner has probably caught a high kerb or sth as its managed to damaged the side sill by the under sill and then pull this part back.

anyone know what it is and maybe the part number? the OPC has not been helpful.

pics added and are highlighted. thanks

Attachments

• img_2823_184.jpg
    img_2823_184.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,449
  • img_2822_105.jpg
    img_2822_105.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,449
  • img_2821_635.jpg
    img_2821_635.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,447
  • img_2820_175.jpg
    img_2820_175.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,447
No 6 here should have that rubber " mud guard " attatched to it .. this panel often gets damaged so just the rubber bit wont fit if you get it on its own .. which i dont think you can.

Basically its a n/s/r mudflap quarter panel .. opc might be able to figure it out from that description .

I still struggle to belive opc parts dept cant actually find the parts when requested .. its their job after all .. sigh .

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=2859&MAK=3&MDL=26&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

https://www.google.com/search?q=997...aTeAhXFPOwKHfIZA9MQ_AUIECgD&biw=1920&bih=1045

I changed both sides of mine a few months back, cos the clips were rusty and looked tired!! Was also gonna colour code them but decided not to!!, also alot of mud and crap gets jammed in there, good tip, get new screws and apply vaseline or silicone grease on the clips to stop corrosion!!

J

you legends thanks fella. yeah the clip has been damaged and it won't lock back into the gap and yeah there is a load of crap has got in there so needs to be changed.

so if the problem child is on the near side/passenger is that classed as LH or RH?

NLW73 said:
you legends thanks fella. yeah the clip has been damaged and it won't lock back into the gap and yeah there is a load of crap has got in there so needs to be changed.

so if the problem child is on the near side/passenger is that classed as LH or RH?

Thats classed as LH or nearside

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back