Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 450,000km Porsche 964 - Video

Satch

Hi all. I recently got together with a member on here (kp964) to shoot a feature on his 964 C4.

Nothing too special but might be worth a watch if you have 20 minutes to kill.

Vid in this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiR6bfm04ik

Thank you.

Satch.

Hi Al,

Very good!

Nice to see some excellent filming, don't tell everybody how nice it is up hear or they will all want to be here!

I hope to be in the first ten episodes with both of mine.....

Cheers, Keith

Really enjoyed it earlier. Graet to see a 911 being used and enjoyed to that level

Really great video Al, such an honest discussion of a 964. Keith what was it like sitting in the passenger seat? Must feel a bit strange having someone else driver your car. As with last weekends run out, only better, the shots of the moors was just fantastic - Weardale?

Brilliant.

Looks great Al, especially watching YouTube on a 50" HD TV......makes your car look very special Keith.....which it is of course..... :thumb:

I agree about the roads and countryside up here......as proven on our last mini run out on Thursday 25th......sshhh don't tell anyone , they'll all want to live up here... :hand:

I'm next after JKeith..... :grin:

Great watch !
My vote at the Cannes film festival, ropy acting aside :lol:

i recognise that dynamic duo

Thanks lads.

Anybody who is up for doing similar just give me a shout. Some of you might put your toys away for the winter, if so we can put something together in the spring.

Anybody who runs their cars all year we can do something whenever your available :)

Big thanks to Keith who was very patient while I did the B Roll shots, and of course for giving me a lift home to get my spare car keys when I locked my keys in my car.

✌️

Cheers

Satch.

Nice one Al :thumb:

Enjoyed that, beautifully shot!

Cheers,
Paul

Cheers Al looks like you have a few lined up for the next ones :thumb:

Well I've watched this video twice all the way through and I couldn't understand a word :grin:

Chief said:
Well I've watched this video twice all the way through and I couldn't understand a word :grin:

Wye aye pet x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back