Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Topgear 911 997.2 Silencer Bypass Group Buy

TopGear Exhausts

Afternoon all :thumbs:,

We're well stocked on this part after a few production runs so am offering the first 20 people that register interest (strictly by replying to this post please rather than PM) a 20% off discount on our 997.2 Silencer Bypass part.

This equates to a price of £256 including VAT and shipping. Lead time 2-3 days after order placed. All orders must be made via our webshop.

Product- Link

Video- Link

The video briefly showcases the sound and the car is running no other exhaust mods.

Your welcome to share this post with non-forum members but as per our co-operation with 911UK they will need to register interest here on the forum in order to declare interest.

If anyone is interested in having us fit this part for them, we can do so for £450 including VAT at our HQ in Bridport, Dorset.

Nice one Alex thats a cracking price :thumb: early Xmas for 20 members on here :thumb:

Always the way.......just had mine delivered last week

Phil 997 said:
Nice one Alex thats a cracking price :thumb: early Xmas for 20 members on here :thumb:

+1!!!!!

Hi TopGear,

Two quick questions...

1) Is your bypass confirmed to fit with factory 997.2 Carrera S PSE?

The reason I ask is that some units (e.g. Sharkwerks bypass) fit fine on cars with either the standard or PSE setups.

But at least one, the Billy Boat bypass, has clearance issues with the PSE tips - https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/627838-billy-boat-cross-over-pipes-997-2-a-3.html#post15374691

Hence the ask for confirmation.

2) Will you support international buyers on this group buy?

If you do, presumably the VAT would be removed (approx £42 on £256) and additional shipping (+£70 for me in California when I checked your site) would be added?

Thanks.

Karl.

Count me in too, is there any chance of adding the valved exhaust to this also as i'd like to purchase both?

Hi Topgear,

Any chance of a response to the two questions (from me) two posts prior?

I'm most definitely interested if your bypass is known to clear the PSE setup...

Thanks.

Karl.

Hi Karl, Give Alex a day or so to respond as he may be at an Expo and out of the office . but he will respond soon :thumb: :thumb:

Hi Karl,

Sorry for the delay. A lot of key staff are out at the SEMA show and I can barely keep my head straight for five minutes at the moment covering roles.

In answer to your queries, international is 100% supported by this group buy and discount. International carriage will still apply but so will the 20% off product. VAT also removed where appropriate by our webshop.

The guy I need to speak to to be 100% sure that it also fits fine to PSE is also at SEMA. But I am 99% sure ours fits to PSE am sure we've done some locally.

Ninenineseven yes I can extend the offer to the silencers as well for you.

TopGear Exhausts said:
...international is 100% supported by this group buy and discount. International carriage will still apply but so will the 20% off product. VAT also removed where appropriate by our webshop.

Magic.

TopGear Exhausts said:
The guy I need to speak to to be 100% sure that it also fits fine to PSE is also at SEMA.

Understood. And once your guy can confirm (there's no rush), I'm in.

Thanks.

Karl.

TopGear Exhausts said:
Ninenineseven yes I can extend the offer to the silencers as well for you.

Great thank you, can we pay now or do we have to wait for 20 people to sign up first?

With the 991, I see that you offer a side silencer bypass, but not a rear silencer bypass similar to the one you do for the 997.2. Is there a reason for that? I ask because your competitors do offer 991 rear silencer bypasses, crossover pipes as well as x-pipes, but they're all too pricey IMO. Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back