Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Design stuff online - Good Guy

S A Watt

Hi Guys

Just a quick shout out for these guys.

Sometimes we are quick to shout on bad service but not so quick on good service.

Last Saturday after taking car for a run I decided to give it the normal wash before garaging. Power wash out and silly me got just a bit to close to the GTS decal on door and very slightly damage the S.

My fault entirely, mega pixxxd as I'm really ocd with car.

Priced opc for decal and around £60 for 1 I think.

Had a look on eBay and one supplier but not sure how good.

Then came across the guys at design stuff online. They do loads of Porsche stuff and I am fairly sure they are providing decals to loads of garages.

Emailed John who was brilliant. I wanted to buy a set of full gts door decal both sides and asking if he could do an extra s just in case I just replaced this.

He went way over good service.

He Asked for measurement just so he could check standard Porsche size. Some people get others to make them and are not the same standard/size

When I asked what best to take residue off with for old decal he enclosed a small amount of fluid.

He then decided that just in case any fade on decal he would provide 2 shades of black. He knew how fussy I was.

Ordered Monday and had them Wednesday.

Decided just to fit the full gts decal today on the damaged side and hay presto car back to mint, and one guy with ocd very happy. Bang on colour

Really good guys and product just as good as official Porsche.

I hope never to make the mistake again but I would def use these guys again👍

:thumb:

Agree.. I've used them a few times.

Excellent and I'm not surprised, John has been very helpful to me too and their decals are excellent :worship:

Now that's good service :thumb:

You're right, we do hear lots about bad service, so it's refreshing to learn of a company that goes above and beyond, especially on something with a relatively low cost but obviously their service is their USP.

It's an easy mistake to make with the jet wash (been there myself) but good that you've got your car back to original condition without too much aggravation.

Thanks for sharing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back