Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 981 Boxster mod thread

isysman

Hi chaps,

So I collected my car today. Yay! So now I have it in my custody I can lift the radio silence on it after what happened to the last one.

Only have a couple of photos as I just got it home but I will take more over the next few days. And what a day to collect it, I had the roof down on the way home, 18 degrees.

Metallic blue with Agate/pebble grey interior.

Has a great spec:
PDK
Sport Chrono
Auto dimming mirrors
individual AC
PASM
PCM, bluetooth, SatNav etc
Bose
Park assist front and rear
Bi-Xenon inc PDLS
20 Inch wheels
14 way seats, heated
Cruise Control
Folding mirrors
Power Steering plus
Extended Leather

Update (Mods added since owning the car)
PSE Sports Exhaust
GTS Rear Defuser

Probably some stuff I can't remember. Only things it doesn't have are Sport Plus seats and Sports Exhaust.

I have plans! Stay tuned for updates coming fast. Haha

Welcome to the 981 club :thumb:

Spec looks ace + sport steering wheel which is a massive must have with pdk ! Drive it in manual as much as you can, takes a bit to get used to until you just know which gear your in but then it's sooooooooo much fun :wink:

Interior to die for :thumb:

Nice :thumb:

I really like the light interior and dark car.

Well done and enjoy

I like that! Lots!

Cheers, Keith.

Beautiful colour combo. :thumbs:

I'd prefer a permanent metal roof though so I'm not :envy:

Lovely. Great car.

Thanks gents, I'm very happy so far. Been out a couple of times in it and am enjoying the gearbox, getting used to the benefits of being able to switch between auto and manual as it suits the traffic etc

Awesome colour combo.

Congrats

8) 8) 8)

Looks fabulous. That is a great colour combination. No easy thing on a 981, which is why black interiors are so common (IMHO).

I'm a fan of Porsche 14 / 18 way seats. They may not be the purists choice, but they certainly score for great comfort. Silly price new so a nice option to get on a used car :thumbs:

I'll be interested to know how you get on with PDK and how often you really drive it in manual mode!

Nice! :thumb:

Re: My new 981 Boxster

isysman said:
I have plans! Stay tuned for updates coming fast. Haha

I reckon a major tweak on the exhaust & GOLD alloys against the blue will look great :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back