Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 997.1 - Zunsport front grill in gloss black

Milo72

Spa-Francorchamps
Or if anyone has a discount code :thumbs:

Design911 5% off code if that helps 911uk09 :thumb:

Looks a Fairly easy DIY with some black mesh from the boy racer isle of Halfords.

£26, some tinsnips & tie-wraps. A couple of tanks of fuel with the change.

Cheaper still from Ebay........

I have a new, unused set (still in the box) for a 997.1 GT3 if that's what you're after?

James

short-shift said:
I have a new, unused set (still in the box) for a 997.1 GT3 if that's what you're after?

James

Thanks James but the GT3 bumper is different to my .1 bumper.

PT022016 Is the 20% discount code you are after :thumb:

Scholester said:

Nice one, many thanks... just saved over £40. :D

Milo72 said:
short-shift said:

James

Thanks James but the GT3 bumper is different to my .1 bumper.

Sorry - I didn't spot your car type until after I had posted. Ah well, maybe someone else with a GT3 will express an interest (and I'll post an ad separately as well).

James

Milo72 said:
Scholester said:

Glad to be of assistance. Will you be removing your PU or trying to locate the securing tabs with the 'bumper' on the car? I removed mine and gave the rads a good Hoover to remove any sneaky leaves/fag butts/mars bar wrappers that were residing in there! Either way, go nice and steady to protect your paint and anticipate how to best remove the protective masking tape you used and have now trapped behind the grills
:hand:

Scholester said:
Milo72 said:
Scholester said:

Glad to be of assistance. Will you be removing your PU or trying to locate the securing tabs with the 'bumper' on the car? I removed mine and gave the rads a good Hoover to remove any sneaky leaves/fag butts/mars bar wrappers that were residing in there! Either way, go nice and steady to protect your paint and anticipate how to best remove the protective masking tape you used and have now trapped behind the grills

I was reading the instruction and thought that about the masking tape, so thought I'd take the bumper off to do it.... and give it a clean out at the same time. Was the bumper removal easy ?

Milo72 said:
Scholester said:
Milo72 said:
Scholester said:

I was reading the instruction and thought that about the masking tape, so thought I'd take the bumper off to do it.... and give it a clean out at the same time. Was the bumper removal easy ?
Bumper removal is not too bad if you follow one of the online 'how to' guides. The light connector clips and headlamp washer connectors can be tricky so just take your time. There are two slide clips that take a bit of muscle to remove with a bit of bent coat hanger wire but you will get there in the end.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back