Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rolling rear arches

Stotty

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get my rear arches rolled?

Preferably in Surrey, but don't mind travelling to somewhere that's done 996s before.

I bought an eBay kit and did all of mine, a quick check shows that for £55 you can buy a rolling kit including heat gun for £55. Plenty of YouTube guides online. I had to use a grinder to modify it to fit the 996 pad.

Failing the the BMW/VW forums seem to have loads of recommendations.
Why do you need to roll the arches, have you just fitted spacers or lowered the car?

Car is lowered (but not massively), and I've already got spacers.

But I'm going to fit new wheels, and the rears are 11" et50. They will almost certainly rub without rolling the rear arches.

I potentially will need to do a bit of Arch rolling within the month and am in Woking, Surrey.

Maybe we should go halfs on an arch roller and have a go :lol:

Teg said:
I potentially will need to do a bit of Arch rolling within the month and am in Woking, Surrey.

Maybe we should go halfs on an arch roller and have a go :lol:

Hi - i have a fender roller and PCD Adapters to fit porsche - you are welcome to borrow it for a short period - i am in Yateley, no too far away from Woking!! PM me if interested.

I've removed all the built up funk from the arch lips, and can't see any rust.

Given some of the horror stories I've read about the paint cracking, I think I'd like someone to line that's done them before. The lip feels pretty substantial.

I'll see if my Indy know anyone.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back