Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Windscreen washer jets - annoying!

MLB9911

I am a first time 911 owner (991.1 C4S) and I though the washer jet heads needed adjusting as they just seem to spray over the wiper blades / very bottom of screen. As it is easier to pop them out and unplug them, I did that thinking I could adjust them - they don't move! How do I adjust them or can't you?? :?: :dont know: :oops:

Hold a needle or pin into the hole where the screen wash comes out and move the jet aperture up or down.
Disclaimer - I haven't tried this on a car for years.

Im afraid they are a spray pattern .. no "balls" to adjust .. height is regulated by how the jet sits in the aperture .

Not sure if you could use any " packing ie tape " to alter the way it sits and the height .

They are kinda set for when the wipers have moved so do they hit the middle of the screen when the wipers are moving ? if so then pretty normal .. if not then all i can think of is new jets .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back