Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why hasn''t this white GT3 sold in your humble opinion?

Is that Bigfra's old motor that was traded in at OPC against a 991 a while back?

Mileage and price, highest mileage car advertised on PHs but still asking good money. UK is all about low miles unfortunately plus very few extras no nav etc all go against it.

Not know the car so can't comment on history

With that mileage I'd argue in today's market, with values slipping, to get a sale this week would require a figure of approx £65k, perhaps lower.

It's not clear whether it's a Clubsport or not. If it was then it might be worth something approaching that kind of money

It was a Porsche car sold via BCA nearly a year ago, and has been for sale with two dealers ever since, so not SOR.

Previously discussed here: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1356865&highlight=#1356865

Interestingly JZM have an unsold 997.2 GT3 which has been gathering dust for around a year too...

Roro said:
It's not clear whether it's a Clubsport or not. If it was then it might be worth something approaching that kind of money

Got the cf seats and half cage hiding

squelch said:
It was a Porsche car sold via BCA nearly a year ago, and has been for sale with two dealers ever since, so not SOR.

Previously discussed here: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1356865&highlight=#1356865

Interestingly JZM have an unsold 997.2 GT3 which has been gathering dust for around a year too...

thats interesting that at the auction it says it was a grade 4 car with grade 5 being in the worst condition if that was the case and its a bit tatty in a market thats flat would explain it not selling , I would have thought in good condition and 12 months ago 80/85 would have been where it was but today and not in tip top condition 60 something as others have said. :thumb:

It's still for sale 'cos the signs say they have been in business for 30 years yet the plate says 35 years.... :bandit:

:grin:

It's still for sale as the bottom has fallen out of the market hence no investors as buying now, purely enthusiasts. Enthusiasts (like me) are waiting for a price correction before pulling the trigger and buying.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Is it not just a simple case of 'sensibly priced good cars' get sold, and 'bad cars' and 'overpriced (good) cars' don't?

How much do you think it should be worth then, after 'price correction'?

Anyway RE the car in question, I remember reading it on PH, somebody mentioned the previous owner commented on Facebook, that he had had 'horizontal refreshment' with ladies in that car (but not in 'horizontal' position obviously'). Could be true, could be fake news, but amusing all the same. :hand:

squelch said:
Two, in fact. One with 11k miles and the other just short of13k miles. They have been there since I viewed my car, so over a year.

There is, IMHO, only one thing 'wrong' with them; comfort spec rather than clubsport. Perhaps the rpice too; there are other nice 997.2's for under £100k.

As for the car in the OP, I'd say the dealership (i.e. not being a known Porsche indie) is very possibly also an issue.

We can only hope the markets lead to investors pulling out and the prices drop so that enthusiasts can get at them.

I did not buy mine for an investment!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back